luni, 3 octombrie 2016

Insomnia

Words like shadows,
Woven into a net by an invisible spider.

And it's warm and comfortable, this venom,
This poisoned honey that darkens the air.

So they come creeping,
Like liquid tentacles of ink

And they shroud me and hold me
Like a dark mantle,
Tighter and tighter,
My constrictor, abyssal snake
With heads at both ends.

Each head whispers into my ear,
Left: I know what you want,
Right: I know who you are,
Stay here with us forever...

Deceitful and mischievous
Are sometimes the flames of despair.
My two-headed demon is my own two hands
holding my head as I battle myself.

The infinite whirlwind of screaming souls
That makes this world alive
Falls silent in my dreams,
Yet music only comes at night...

Oh, Insomnia,
A lonely ghost across a sea of ice,
No one can hear your cries,
For the sea is called Sorrow,
And the closest shore is Nowhere.

What is the purpose of time?
A parasite that loves decay,
A symbiont of death.

The trap worked.

The dust falls silently onto the world.

Niciun comentariu: