luni, 3 octombrie 2016

Stupidity, your name is Hope

I shut the door after you and my world got a bit sadder,
For all the wind and all the cold in the land
Came falling down on you as you left into the night.

I spend my time as me in between the times that we are us
And the hours and days become a river of slow grey.

England has swallowed me first and chewed me after,
Time wants again to play that stupid game of predator and prey…

I wonder at your thoughts, like burning trees painted in the sky.
We are but words, like air, 
Like magic worlds colliding furiously, without remorse.

We are two arms that cling to each other in a chain of only two links.
One of your “you”-s is meeting one of my “me”-s for the first time every day.

Hello, says at the other end a ghost, and dreams fly high

And I get lost into your darkness. You’ll never know me and you’ll never try.

Niciun comentariu: