luni, 13 martie 2017

I dreamed this story...

I was looking on YouTube and going through my subscriptions, and suddenly I see a video of a decaying corpse, and the title said Dead Girl Day 28.
The video was trending.
I looked at the subscribers... Now most people on YouTube have around 100k subscribers, and they are considered successful.
Some have 1 million, and the most successful youtuber of all time has 55 million subscribers.
This one had 3.8 billion!
I clicked on it and I was absolutely disgusted; it was just a video of a dead body decomposing on a time lapse, throughout the whole day.
The girl had no hair, and she was wearing a red/brown costume, very tight and minimal.
She was laying down on the floor of a dark room, under a small light, crouched in the fetal position.
You could see the pains of her death from the way she laid on the floor.
Next in the suggestion box to the right were videos of the same dead body with varying titles, like day 19, day 23, day 35...
The comments were saying, wow, she is beautiful, this is true dedication, what a masterpiece...
The thing is, no one knew where the body is or who is uploading the videos.
So I went on the profile page of the uploader and I started going through the videos.
As I clicked away going through the videos in reverse, the body was reverting to the original form,
undoing the damage of decay and revealing a beautiful girl. She was Asian.
The videos kept rolling until I ended up at one of her, alive. She was shaving her head and she said in perfect English that this is the last time she will speak to her fans. Goodbye and enjoy the show.
I clicked on the video before that and there she was again, saying that the plan is almost complete and soon it will all happen.
Before that, in another video, she said that she found the right place and she is sure that no one will disturb her plans or her body once everything was in place. She also mentioned that she found some people to help her and to do the video uploads after she is gone.
All of these videos had millions of views.
I skipped a few more videos and I went even further back, around a year before and I clicked a video that was titled My Biggest Creation.
There she was, our young and beautiful girl, saying that she decided to give to her fans the biggest possible gift. Her life. She is going to kill herself and allow them to watch her body decay and rot away. All of beauty is temporary and subjective, all fades away in the end, all that we are, even our names. She will use death as a form of art.
There were many videos before that, but I couldn't help myself and I went straight to the beginning and I clicked on the first video.
It was her, very pretty and smiling.
She said, hi everyone, you don't know me yet.
Before this video I didn't exist for any of you.
My name is Akita and I am Korean.
I am a visual artist...

Niciun comentariu: